Quote request for Persian (Farsi) Translation Services
Persian (Farsi) Translation services
At g11n we provide exceptional Persian(Farsi)translation services with quality and accuracy. We have professionally trained, certified native Persian (Farsi) speaking translators with subject matter expertise across all industries to do English to Persian (Farsi) translations and Persian (Farsi) to English translations.
Persian also known by its endonym Farsi is one of the Western Iranian languages within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. It is primarily spoken in Iran, Afghanistan (officially known as Dari since 1958) and Tajikistan (officially known as Tajiki since the Soviet era) and some other regions which historically were Persianate societies and considered part of Greater Iran. It is written in the Persian alphabet, a modified variant of the Arabic script, which itself evolved from the Aramaic alphabet.
The Persian language is classified as a continuation of Middle Persian, the official religious and literary language of the Sasanian Empire, itself a continuation of Old Persian, the language of the Achaemenid Empire. Its grammar is similar to that of many contemporary European languages. A Persian-speaking person may be referred to as Persophone.
There are three modern varieties of standard Persian:
• Western Persian (Persian, Iranian Persian, or Farsi) is spoken in Iran, and by minorities in Iraq and the Persian Gulf states.
• Dari (Dari Persian, Afghan Persian, or Dari) is spoken in Afghanistan.
• Tajiki (Tajik Persian) is spoken in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
It is written in the Cyrillic script.
Persian has had a considerable (mainly lexical) influence on neighboring languages, particularly the Turkic languages in Central Asia, Caucasus, and Anatolia, neighboring Iranian languages, as well as Armenian, Georgian, and Indo-Aryan languages, especially Urdu (a register of Hindustani). It also exerted some influence on Arabic, particularly Bahrani Arabic, while borrowing much vocabulary from it after the Arab conquest of Iran.
With a long history of literature in the form of Middle Persian before Islam, Persian was the first language in the Muslim world to break through Arabic’s monopoly on writing and the writing of poetry in Persian was established as a court tradition in many eastern courts. Some of the famous works of Persian literature are the Shahnameh of Ferdowsi, the works of Rumi, the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, the Panj Ganj of Nizami Ganjavi, the Divān of Hafez and the two miscellanea of prose and verse by Saadi Shirazi, the Gulistan and the Bustan.
There are approximately 110 million Persian speakers worldwide, with the language holding official status in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan. For centuries, Persian has also been a prestigious cultural language in other regions of Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia by the various empires based in the regions. All of this points to why companies should translate into Persian.
We have Persian (Farsi) language experts in specific areas like Technical, Non-Technical, Legal, Retail, Advertising/Marketing, Life-Science, Financials among others.
Also, we at g11n ensure comprehensive security and confidentiality measures taken for the content provided by the client.
Professional Persian (Farsi) Translation Services:
Our Services include:
- Persian (Farsi) Document Translation
- Persian (Farsi) Machine Translation
- Persian (Farsi) Translators
- Persian (Farsi) Translation Agency
- Persian (Farsi) Translation
- Persian (Farsi) Transcreation
- Persian (Farsi) Linguistic QA
- Persian (Farsi) Marketing
- Persian (Farsi) Copywriting
- Persian (Farsi) Transcription
- Persian (Farsi) Voiceovers and Subtitling
- Persian (Farsi) Document Management
- Persian (Farsi) E-Learning Support
- Persian (Farsi) Over the phone Interpretation
- Persian (Farsi) typesetting
- Persian (Farsi) Graphics
- Persian (Farsi) Bilingual Staffing
- Persian (Farsi) Translation Services
- Internationalization for the Persian (Farsi) Language
Contact g11n Language Services for a Free Quote
For more information about Persian Translation services, call us at 408-508-4116 or fill out the form above to speak with a project manager about a specific Persian translation project or send us an e-mail to Send Email. If you need Persian translations but would like to know the price first, we will provide with free quotes.